When a man falls in love, his woman is for him the best in the world. But time passes, rose-colored glasses fall from the eye and the beloved has flaws, and with them quite often love passes. How to understand what your half feels for you and will his feelings be eternal? To do this, you just need to be more attentive to his behavior, words and actions, especially when you are together. So, how a man behaves who will always love you.
See also: How to find out that a guy is really in love with you.
Signs of the eternal love of men
- Trifle, but nice! When a man lived alone, he practically did not keep order in his apartment - he rarely threw out the garbage, did not put things, and only dozens of frozen pizzas were kept in the refrigerator. With your appearance, the apartment has shone, you will not even find dust, the refrigerator is full of food (mind you, the one you love). He is a lover of action films, begins to carefully watch melodramas that you adore, and in his car music plays that is chosen according to your taste.
- Wise advice.The true measure of the mind is not connected with the amount of gray matter contained in its brain, but with what is done with the mind. Your man objectively assesses the situation and always gives excellent advice, constantly presenting himself in your place, to realize how you feel. He will never advise superficial phrases, always delving into the essence of the problem.
- You are beautiful and must know about it. You are for him the most beautiful woman in the world, but if you suddenly have doubts about this, he will convince you with all his might that you are gorgeous. Moreover, he will not be doing this with banal phrases, but with actions. He will write love letters, in which he will surely mention your irresistibility, and at the meeting he will endow with a barrage of compliments. In a word, he will do his best to make you understand that you are beautiful!
- In trouble and in joy. Well, when you have no problems, you go through life easily, which is why it is so easy to be with you. But only a sincerely loving man will be there in difficult situations with his woman in order to support her morally and physically. He will always lend a helping hand, listen and understand.
- Understand and forgive. We are all human, which means we cannot be cheerful and cheerful all the time. However, only the one who truly loves will calmly react to your bad temper will leave if you need loneliness, or embrace if you need affection. He will not slam doors and will not go to friends, so as not to see your tantrum.
- Honesty. If he does not like something in your relationship, he will definitely say about it, and will not be silent and sulk. He will talk about his problems and offer to find a solution by common efforts in order to establish contact again. A loving man will not look for a way out of a difficult situation on the side, with another woman, as his second half is important to him.
- Common solutions. He will never agree to another job, even if it is super promising, until he discusses it with you. He will not rent an apartment in an area that is uncomfortable for you. You are one, and therefore decisions must be made together.
- Apologize for everything. He admits that his actions can hurt you, so if he has offended you, he will definitely apologize. Of course, everything can be translated into a joke, as a man indifferent to you would have done, but the one who loves will try to fix everything, because it is important for him that you do not suffer.
- The trust. You know much more than even his close friend or parents, because he loves you madly.
- I love you. There is a huge difference between the case when your man speaks this phrase casually or throws "Liu cha" to the wind! And sincere confession in feelings, when he looks into your eyes or presses to himself.
See also: Your ideal man: Test online.
The examples of the behavior of your strong halves described above will help you to understand whether he will love you all his life or your relationship is a short page in your destinies. And of course, trust your heart - you cannot fool it.