Crab sticks “Raffaello” - an original recipe for a festive table. Such a dish looks tempting and will surely interest guests at first sight, and it is simply incredibly easy to cook! Products for cooking snacks are so versatile that they can be purchased at any store or supermarket.
By the way, if you like this dish, the ingredients for it can be prepared in advance by freezing them in the freezer until the moment of cooking.
Previously, the basis for this dish was called "Jewish", since at its cheapness it turned out very tasty and juicy. Yes, you guessed it - it's processed cheese with garlic!
See also: Delight salad with crab sticks, corn, ham and cucumber: a recipe with photos.
Ingredients for crab sticks "Raffaello":
- 2 processed cheese;
- 200 g of frozen crab sticks;
- 3 boiled chicken eggs;
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise;
- 1-2 garlic cloves;
- salt to taste;
- greens for decoration (lettuce, parsley or dill).
The recipe for the preparation of appetizers "Raffaello" of crab sticks:
1) Boil chicken eggs in advance in lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes until steep. Immediately transfer them to cold water - this is done to make the eggs easier to clear from the eggs later on.
Peel the eggs, as soon as they cool down, and rub on a shallow grater in a deep container. Put the processed cheese curds into the freezer for a few minutes and also peel off the foil. Rub on a fine grater in a bowl to boiled eggs. Squeeze garlic cloves into it and add salt. Add mayonnaise and mix all the contents of the container together until a homogeneous mass. By the way, thanks to homemade eggs, the filling gets a bright yellow color.
2) Crab sticks only slightly defrost and also rub them on a small grater, but in another container. You should not defrost this product completely, as it will be very time-consuming to rub on a grater.
3) Decorate a portion of a dish or plate with fresh lettuce leaves, sprigs of parsley or dill - with what is in your fridge.